I have another housey-cluttery post to share today.
This is our end table yesterday:
This is our end table today:
Everything that was on or around it is now in its proper place.
Found in this particular mess:
- My sewing machine
- The vinyl bag I used for swim meets all summer
- Six magazines
- Two store catalogs
- Bank statements
- A stack of end-of-the-school-year paper work (This had actually slipped off the table and was on the floor under the sofa)
- A nail file
- A straight pin
- My old key chain
- Four bobby pins
- A paperback that belongs to Georgia (This one is not yet in its proper place)
- A catalog I borrowed from the school’s occupational therapist last spring (*blush* Neither is this one)
- A shoe(!?) (It was behind the sewing machine)
- Kalen’s eczema medicine, a prescription I filled about two months ago
- Dust. Lots and lots of dust.
Crikey. The pile didn’t look that big, did it?
On a related note, isn’t that a gorgeous table?? It’s another hand-me-down from Mom and Dad, and it’s on the list to be refinished. I LOVE it – the narrow shape is perfect for that space (which is a walkway), and the nooks and crannies give it great interest without being too fussy.
Click the button to read all my 31 Days posts!